My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quick Update

The June cycle has begun with AF showing up this morning. *sarcastic yay*  Sad I have to start all over again with TTC another cycle, but glad I have another charted cycle under my belt, to learn from.  THIS TIME Gadget, I will not be caught off guard by that sly O of mine!  I already have a "Plan" a-brewing and will be posting it shortly...muahahaha (smarty-pants laugh of persistence).  This cycle, I'm really going to try to keep my mind off the whole TTC deal, until my fertile window, then again try to focus on other things besides the 2WW, it's just too emotionally and mentally draining to be in TTC mode 24/7, and I also feel like it steals my present reality and time, as the days begin to fly away one after the other.  My life is too full of blessings to not enjoy every second of them and waste precious time chatting about my CM and staring at a chart! Agreed? Agreed!  Off to my day, but will be back to post the "Misson Baby" schedule later (June Edition) ;-)....

No comments:

Post a Comment