My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Status Update on the May Fertile Window

Okay, so after two days of positive OPK's, false one's with no temp rise, I finally started getting negative OPK's yesterday and today, which is good, for now.  I will definitely be wanting to see a positive OPK at the beginning of next week, WITH a nice temp rise!  I started taking a daily dose of 81mg baby aspirin yesterday (5/16/11) along with my daily prenatal vitamin.  I ordered some Red Raspberry Leaf capsules last weekend to also take daily, but have not received them yet. 

Taking the Baby Aspirin in the small doses each day while TTC is supposed to help with blood flow and act as a blood thinner.  It should help my reproductive system function more smoothly and also is said to help with implantation and prevent miscarriages. Once you become PG you usually stop taking the aspirin, unless otherwise instructed by your Doctor.

Read more about taking aspirin while TTC here!

The Red Raspberry Leaf capsules are supposed to promote overall health and bring healing to the reproductive system, helps prevent cysts, and buffers PMS symptoms.  It is safe take before, during and after pregnancy.

Read more about the benefits of Red Raspberry Leaf!

To my delight, my local pharmacy store sells the Soft Cups.  I am planning on trying them out for the first time tonight and I'm very nervous about them.  They seem like they will take some getting used to when it comes to inserting them and removing them, so hopefully it won't turn out to be as bad as I anticipate and they'll work great for me.  The longer I can keep DH's little soldiers close to home base the better! *wink*
Today I am 5days til Ovulation, so this is a good day to try to make a baby, seeing sperm can survive in the uterus for 5days. It's best to have as much sperm, hanging out in my uterus, as I can gather when O makes her appearance.   Also, it is said that girl spermies swim slower and last longer, while boys swim faster and don't last as long, so when you BD further away from O, you're more likely to conceive a girl!  So, tonight, I'm trying for a GIRL!  Can you imagine ME with a GIRL??!!  I'm not sure I can, but I would sure love to!  The saga continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment