My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

9 dpo and not very hopeful this is my cycle...

Well, I'm 9dpo today and plan on testing in the morning at 10dpo, but feeling like I will not see my BFP. :-(  I have experienced, what I thought to be PG symptoms over the last week, but I also expected them to increase or intensify by now.  The main symptom has been fatigue, I have also had fairly sore and achey bb's, and light cramping from time to time.  I do realize that each pregnancy can vary in symptoms, so I have not lost all hope, for this cycle, yet. 

I have been studying the pregnancy symptoms and HPT's by dpo at http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/ and have noticed that a little more than half of the women polled received a false negative from their IC test when taken at 10dpo, and more than half finally received a faint positive at 11dpo (using the Wondfo brand, I have).  So, if I get a - in the morning I will try not give up hope just yet, but if I still have a - after testing on Sunday (@ 11dpo), I will assume I will not be seeing a BFP this month, in which I will be very annoyed...BUT, I will not go there yet...and will wait and see what the tests say over the next couple of days.  Still holding on to a glimmer of hope.

On the bright side: My temps are looking fantastic and the best they've looked since charting yet!  And even though fatigue is my main symptom, fatigue is the number one symptom for pregnant women at my dpo.  So, we'll see...the tests will tell the story soon enough.

1 comment: