My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Perseverance at 10dpo and beyond

Took my IC this morning with FMU and was not too surprised to NOT see my BFP. :-(  I could make out a slight indent line, but it was white, not pink.  It appears my Early O was just caught me too off guard, like I thought.  I also had a small temp drop this AM.  I will continue to test EOD until AF arrives, she is due in a few days. You know, I thought I would be more upset than I actually am, I think me already considering the fact that this is probably not my cycle has helped to buffer the results.  It's even comforting to know my O snuck up on me and didn't allow me the chance to implement my "plan", so me not getting my BFP makes more sense than if I had done everything I could and still did not get my BFP.  I also do realize even when I do everything I can, there is still a very good chance none of it will work, ultimately I'm not the one who opens the womb or creates life (which is probably a good thing, no telling how many kids I would have..lol).  I love my babies and would love a whole house full of them, but my wants have to remain in my Father's Hands, for He knows what's best for me. I'm thankful for the peace that I retain when all my plans fail and I can place my hope in trust in ONE more faithful than anyone else.
Is it in Father's Plans for me to get my BFP?  I don't know. Surely not this month.  And I'm okay with that. p

No comments:

Post a Comment