My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Appears that I did O earlier than I expected...Drats!

Well, it's going on CD20 and I'm thinking more and more I must have O'ed early last week.  This time last cycle I got my + OPK, but today it was the lightest it's been since getting my earlier +.  My temp this morning was still high (97.1), going by all info gathered so far, I'm going to have to assume I already O'ed.  This doesn't leave me very hopeful for my Rainbow this month, I wasn't prepared at all for an early O and only BD'ed a couple of times.  I do realized those two times could have been enough, but it would've been nice to have BD'ed a lot more during that time.  I went ahead and charted my O on CD17 on FF and it says I'm 3dpo today.  Will be interesting to see how this cycle continues to play out, I haven't charted a cycle with O this early yet, so I don't know if my luteal phase will be longer or if  AF will come sooner than normal OR if I'll end up getting my BFP!  I will be able to start my HPT's next weekend, hopefully until then my temps will stay UP and I'll start feeling some PG symptoms.  If I've conceived I can expect implantation anytime between Tues.-Thurs., so I'll be looking for possible implantation pains or spotting, then I should expect my bb's to sound the alarm..lol.
I wish I knew why I O'ed early and what that will mean for future cycles, now I'm not sure what to expect.  I do know I'll have to start PingOA-OPK way earlier in my cycle now, so I don't miss it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment