My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Currently at 5dpo and waiting & hoping & praying.....

Although I should be 1dpo, I'm already 5dpo, thanks to my surprise O! ;-)  I'm glad to already be so far into my 2WW, but disappointed I didn't get to BD as much as I had planned to.  It only takes ONE, so I'm still hoping this is my month.  If it is, I should be implanting sometime between today and Wed. and may start "feeling" symptoms by Thurs.  I'll probably do a HPT Friday or Saturday, I'll be (9-10dpo), even though that is still kinda early.
I slept with a heating pad on my belly last night, because I read somewhere that is good for implantation, and hey, I'll try anything!..lol.  Whenever I get a chance to lay down over the next couple of days, I'll continue to use it.
I'm still taking the aspirin and will continue that til I get a + HPT, then will stop it.  I've also been taking 400mg of Red Raspberry Leaf every other day and will continue to do that throughout my pregnancy, increasing the dosage every trimester.  I've only heard good things about the RRL, and hoping it pays off for me.
My temps are staying above my coverline and I had a nice jump today, hoping they stay UP!
If I conceive this cycle my EDD will be:  2/9/2012

1 comment:

  1. praying this is your month girl!! things are sounding really good so far and your soooo right, it only takes once!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete