My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The "June" Plan

Maybe I should say "Tentative" Plan, since we all know when it comes to trying to plan what a body will do and when it will do it, can be pretty uncontrollable.  But, here's the plan anyway and fingers crossed it will pan out accordingly AND Successfully!....

Sun, June 12th- CD 13:  Start OPK's (and use every day til +)/BD
Tues, June 14th- CD15: BD
Thurs, June 16th- CD17: BD
Sat, June 18th-CD 19: BD
Mon, June 20th-CD 21: BD

This is the "plan" as of right now and going by my last charted cycles, according to them I could O anywhere between CD17-21, so this would cover the bases.  I would prefer not to have to BD this much, so I will be counting on my OPK's to help me determine when would be the BEST time to BD.  I would like to, at least, BD a few days before O and on O, the trick will be discovering when O will show.  Once my OPK's begin to darken, gearing up to O, I will ADD Mucinex, PreSeed, and Soft Cups to the mix.

AND as if I don't already want to get PG enough, I just realized the other day if I do get PG this month I will be due with the baby around my "Golden Anniversary", DH and I will make 14 years on Feb. 14th 2012!!  So, OMGosh, how awesome would that be to round out our little family on such a special month!  Just something else to obsess over...LOL.  I am going to Try to do myself a Big favor and keep my mind clear of all TTC antics for the time begin and continue the obsessing only during my Fertile Window. 

Mommy's Trying Little One.....Mommy's Trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment