My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Gearing up for another Fertile Window!

Fertile Windows: Take an eternity to open up;  and have to ability to Rock your World completely; they can be filled with excitement, anticipation, perseverance, dedication, Lot's of OPK testing, CM & CP checking, and of course Baby Dancing!  This is the time when Hope is at it's highest; the moment of the Roller Coaster when you're making the slow approach UP, hands in the air, belly full of butterflies, ready to throw all caution to the wind. Your daydreams are filled with visions of a pregnant belly and delivery 9months later, and your night-time dreams are filled with the visions a baby you've haven't met yet. 

This is what my next week will be like.  Monday I will begin using my OPK's and Tuesday I will commence the BDing.  Haven't decided yet whether I want to pick up the Instead Cup and give that a whirl this cycle.  May go check em out and see how much they are.  It's always fun and exciting to add a new "tool" to your TTC tool belt, you never know which one will do the trick or maybe it will be a combination of all of your tools.  The most important ingredient to making a baby is the Holy Spirit, without Him it is impossible, but with Him ALL things are possible!  I pray THIS is my time and Father will allow my womb to open once again and be filled with New Life!

Praying May will bring New Life in the New Year!!



=

No comments:

Post a Comment