My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saying good-bye to May and eagerly looking towards June

Well, I'm 11dpo and my temps are on a slow decent downward, signaling AF is most likely on her way.  She should be arriving in a couple of days, by Tuesday.  Mentally, I'm already excited about my next fertile window and my next attempt at a "Plan".  I've already begun to let the hope of May being my month lie to rest.  As surprising as it was to have my O earlier than I expected, it definitely taught me a good lesson: Always Expect the Unexpected (when it comes to my cycles).  Now that I know it's actually possible for me to O early, it will not sneak up on me again!  I better go ahead and purchase another bundle of OPK's now, cuz I'm going to need them.  I'm honestly a teeny bit relieved I am not PG, only because, over the last month DH has been acquiring lots of overtime and I doubt I would be able to get the Medicaid that I would need.  It's a double-edged sword, it's great when he brings home the Fat Checks, but doesn't look good when you apply for Medicaid, oh the joys of his fluctuating salary.  I'll just have to believe when Father sees fit to allow me another pregnancy, He will also provide financially some way, some how.  I would love it if I could just find me a good midwife who's willing to take me on, then we could just make smaller payments on our own, but haven't had any luck in that area yet, and that's a whole other story, worthy of it's own post (will save that for later).  But, right now my focus is on getting PG and maybe, just maybe, June will be my month ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment