My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Finding Peace at 12dpo and for my Future

I am now awaiting and expecting AF to visit any day now, she sent some of her "cramping messengers" this AM...so I'm on stand-by.  Took another IC yesterday morning and got another BFN, not surpirsed.  The faint disappointment I have felt this cycle is all but gone...now it's Full Speed Ahead to the next Fertile Window!  The good news is I have two full charted cycles to go off of and once AF arrives I'll be able to properly calculate my next O.  Gonna keep reaching...as long as I have fertile eggies available, I'm not giving up. 

I would love May to be my month, but I'm now concerned about that possibility.  My DH has just started working 6-7 days a week and will continue like this for a few weeks or more, financially this is Great!...BUT..seeing that we do not have insurance and have to rely on Govt. funding for my Pregnancies, we would not qualify for assistance in May, if his checks were too high.  Just something else to consider when timing everything.  So, I will really have keep this in mind next cycle.  First and foremost, I have to remain Faithful to the Faithful ONE...He is my Provider & Protector...He is the ONE who Opens & Closes the womb.  I can make all the plans I want, but ultimately He is in Control and knowing this is where I find Peace for my Present and my Future.  In Him and Him alone I place my Trust!  If it is His Will for me to get PG in May, then it will all work out.  I want His Will, not mine.
 ‘For I know the plans I am planning for you,’ declares יהוה, ‘plans of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and an expectancy. ‘Then you shall call on Me, and shall come and pray to Me, and I shall listen to you. And you shall seek Me, and shall find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.  Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment