My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Got my temp rise today!! Yay!

Whew!!  I was getting nervous there for a minute, I got my rise a day later than I thought I would.  It's all good, though, as long as my temps stay up, up, up...for the next 9mths. would be GREAT!  I can't help but be excited though as I wait til testing.  One of my charts gave me the highest rating for BD timing and my ovulation, so there is a good chance this is my month!  If so, the baby will be due Jan. 9, 2012, that is right around my oldest son's birthday (Jan. 3rd), so that would be pretty special.  Now I'm thinking about when I became PG with him, it was around this time 14 years ago!  That's so crazy.  My sister and I are about that far apart, age did play a huge part in our having a close relationship growing up, among other things, but now age isn't anything to us, we are closer than ever and the best of friends.  Still, it's been 10 years since I've carried a baby to full term, I really feel like I'm getting close to having my last opportunity to carry another one, which may explain my sudden infatuation with TTC.  I will say, it has been very interesting actually having to TRY to get Pregnant, exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time, but would do anything if it meant being able to hold a newborn in my arms again. 
If eggie and spermie have made a love connection, I can expect the egg to implant sometime at the end of this weekend to the beginning of next week (5-7days), that's when I should begin to feel some effects of the HCG being released.  Normally, my boobs are the first to alert me, with soreness and sensitivity.  Last Pregnancy they alerted me around 9-10dpo, so I won't really expect to feel anything until then, although I will keep in mind that every pregnancy is different and I can't expect the exact same symptoms for each one.  I will probably begin my testing around 12-13dpo (Really going to try to wait!).  Praying, Praying, Praying if I am PG that HE will Protect me and baby from start to finish and He will spare me from ever having to endure "the storm" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment