My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Getting past the drama and continuing to wait...

Big Exhale and sigh of weariness.... I've been dealing with some family drama all weekend, so I've been kinda bummed. *sad face*  I do not want to take up my precious baby blog with all the crap that has been going on, so I'll just suffice to say, my "religious beliefs" have continued to alienate me from my family, sad but true.  I have decided to cut ties with my dad's side for awhile, since we've pretty much hit a brick wall with one another and I really don't need ANY extra stress in my life these days (I'm TTC here!).  So, that has been my main reason for being away from my Blog for more than a day, BUT, I'm putting it all out of my mind and going to re-focus on the priorities in my life...which includes me, my faithful sidekick (DH), my three amigos, and my Rainbow! :-)

Now, on to Blogging..Ahhh... I am going on 6dpo, already!  Seems just like yesterday I was eagerly waiting to O, which is good news..my 2WW is going by quickly, yay.  I have felt a lot of activity going on in my uterus today, twitching and pinching-like and almost like a faint soreness/tenderness down there, so much so that I thought for a moment I might have a UTI, cause the sensation was so low (right above my pubic bone).  But, I don't think I have a UTI, at least I hope not.  I do know that I don't normally feel these things during a NonPG 2WW, so fx'ed (fingers crossed) this is a good sign.  I'm not sure if I've implanted or not, but haven't noticed any spotting or anything, but women don't always have implantation spotting, so that's not a necessity for me.  I'm getting closer to my Dr.'s appt.though and I'm so interested in how that will go, I mean I really don't even know what it's for, other than just for my Dr. to see my face and ask me how I'm doing.  I will bring my last too charts printed from FF for her to look over and with me being in my 2WW she may want to check my Progesterone or even do a Blood Test (?)  But, I'll just have to wait and see when I get there.  The hardest part about being in the 2WW, besides having to wait of course, is keeping the emotions in check...You don't want to get too excited about being PG when there is a strong possibility you aren't, but then a part of you just can't help the thoughts of "What if I am", which then lead to imagining baby and all the fun stuff that comes with expecting baby.  Then, you go through the internal war of "to Pee or not to Pee", that is the question.  You don't want to pee to early, cause you don't want to see a negative, but the POAS addiction longs to drive you to the test day by day, I mean it's pretty sad when you wake up in the morning and your first thought is, "What do I do with my FMU?" then when you decide to wait, you doubt yourself the whole time your precious FMU is going down the toilet! LOL!  Yes, I'm being a little ridiculous, but I'm telling you, any woman who has TTC would tell you these things do happen!  I have a dear friend on BBC who seriously should get the POAS award, she just can't help herself and I feel sorry for her because she POAS when it's clearly way to early to be POAS, so naturally she gets negative results, which drive her crazy.  Her and I are currently the same dpo and she's already taken 2 HPT's!  I'm not even sure if the most advanced blood test could even pick up a pregnancy that early!  I mean, geez at least give it time to implant and actually produce the Hcg...lol... It's funny, but I don't think she's crazy, I totally get her, she's a woman trying to have a baby...so stand back! ;-)  I on the other hand would love to wait as long as I possibly can to POAS, I'm not fond of seeing the minus sign..I don't like the minus sign, he's mean.  So, my plan is, if my Dr. does not test me Monday, I'm going to try to wait til Friday (okay maybe Thurs. but no sooner than that!).  I would be 10-11dpo by then and if my LP is around 12 or 13 like I think it is, that should be a good enough length to wait.
But, for now I will be patient and take note of any additional signs I may experience.  Oh and my BBT is looking good, BTW.  I had another nice big rise today...whoo hoo..keep 'em coming! 

P.S. I love you Blog, thanks for being such a good listener *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment