My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Remaining Hopeful, but Preparing for good ol' Aunt Flow should she decide to visit soon

Been feeling kinda down today, have a sad feeling I'm not going to be getting my BFP this month.  My back was hurting and my skin was breaking out way more than usual in the beginning of my 2WW and I was also feeling some twinges and things going on in my uterus, but for the past couple of days I haven't felt much.  I'm only about 4-5 days from AF and I should be feeling sore bb's or something, but nothing.  I have a few FRER tests and have decided to go ahead and take one with FMU in the morning.  They can detect up to 5 days before AF, and when I found out I was PG in Jan. I got an early result at 9dpo.  I'll be 9dpo tomorrow and I'm figuring if I am I should see something faint.  If I don't I'll just continue to use my IC's til AF.  Also, the past few days I've felt like a UTI or Bladder Infection was coming on, I've been drinking Cranberry juice trying to deter one, but I don't know if it's working.  I know I really should drink more water, and I have been trying to.  I've never been much for water, even now I have to flavor it with a Raspberry Lemonade powder from Propel to get a whole bottle down.  Anyway, I just feel so blah today, and I feel like it's even showing in my writing right now. UGHH.... a + in the morning would be such a pick me up!  Those months waiting to O, then waiting to test can really drag on and on and on.... I want my little Rainbow so bad I can taste it!  You know I'll never understand how a women can release her egg, have a gazillion sperm around it and still not get PG...just boggles my mind.  So, far, 4 of my cycle buddies on BBC have gotten their BFP's...I'm so happy for them and truly wish them the best, but what about me? I want one toooo.   Oh well, as you can see my mind is losing hope for this month fast and starting to go into AF wait mode. (Blech).  I'll be sure to update my result in the morning, either way I'm determined to have a better day tomorrow.
Still keeping my fingers crossed and praying for my miracle~

3 comments:

  1. HI Rachel I found out I can post on here yay! ( hope you dont mind!! ) just wanted to say hang in there girl, this is such a tough road, but its not over yet!! AF is not here yet for you, so you still have a chance! keep us posted on what happens in the morning, Iam going to bed now, but will be praying for you, and hoping your rainbow is this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Serica? Thanks for commenting, I welcome them! And thank you for your sweet words fo encouragment, they help so much! I may be out for the month of April, but I'll never lose hope that my Rainbow is still to come. Can't let a BFN kill my dream. :-)

    ReplyDelete