My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BFN

Big Fat Negative at 9dpo. :-(  Although I do believe I may get a Big Fat Positive on a UTI test, which I have to go pick up today.  I think I'm out of the running for conceiving my Rainbow in April 2011, but that's okay, there's always May 2011 :-).  I have officially gone into AF mode and expect her visit at the end of the weekend.  I had a feeling yesterday I was not PG, I had my day of grieving all day yesterday, plus with having a possible UTI I'm sure that didn't help my mood.  So, today, even though I am bummed I have to wait a whole other month to Try Again, I'm filling up with optimism again for next month.  I can not allow myself to attend the pity party for too long, stopped in for a quick moment, but have quickly left and am heading back down the path of hope.  I know I will see my Rainbow, I believe it so strongly, I just have to keep reaching toward the clouds and wait for my Heavenly Father to reveal it.  I was going to continue with my IC's the rest of the week, but I don't think I'm going to do that.  Now, if for some reason I begin to have PG symptoms within the next few days and AF runs late, I will use one for sure.  But, for now, I think I'll just save them for May.  One of my BBC buddies, who also has had to hang it up for the month of April, has said it best...April may have brought showers, but I'll hope for May flowers...and so will I.
The good news is I have another charted cycle, filled with useful information, to help me in my journey!

2 comments:

  1. came to look for an update!!!! :) hope all is well and your having a good Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, update on Friday...was too busy..Not much to update right now, but just posted a new entry. Thanks for keeping up with me :-)

    ReplyDelete