My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Cycle 8...9dpo...Could this be it??!!

This cycle has seemed the most promising so far, so if this isn't it I'm going to be seriously disappointed!  First of all, for some unknown reason, my Pre-O temps have been higher than normal, which is good.  Then at 7dpo I had a huge temp drop.  Implantation Dip??  Could be!  Afterward my temp went back up and this morning surged upward 4 points!  I'm not experiencing any symptoms of Hcg though. 
Last cycle was the first cycle I was able to go through without using an HPT and it felt SO good to not have to see a bfn starring back at me.  But, I was able to tell by my gradually falling temps that AF was on her way. 
This time, based on my temps (so far), things appear very hopeful.  I am VERY tempted to test in the AM!  If it's a bfn, of course I'll be disappointed but at least I won't be sitting here like a dope for the next few days thinking I could be PG. 
On the other hand, I only have TWO tests left which I would hate to waste. 
I think I'm just going to see what my temp is like in the morning and decide...if it stays high..I'll test...if it starts to drop..I'll wait. 
I just scheduled my Annual Pap appt. today for in a few weeks.  If I am PG this cycle, it will give me a good excuse to have an early prenatal appt. to check on things, If I'm not, it will give me a chance to speak with my doc about my TTC journey so far and my options.

God, I hope my journey has ended!  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment