My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Feeling good about Cycle 8...come on baby!

Quick check in and cycle update!  I've been very busy in seems and have not had the time to focus on my Blog, sorry.
I'm am currently Oing!  This cycle, so far, has been the best and most promising yet.  I say that because, for some reason, my Pre-O temps have been higher than usual and the past two cycles I've O'ed earlier than normal.  This is good news.  I'm CD15 and got my + OPK yesterday.  I expect to possibly see another + today with a temp rise tomorrow morning.  The BD'ing has been good (CD 15, 13, and 10), although I would love to get one more in before my temp rise, hopefully tonight!  Then the waiting begins. ugh. 
I'm due for my Annual Pap next month, so if no baby by then I will talking with her about my journey so far.  I am concerned I may be having issues getting PG due to accumulated scar tissue (from all of my surgeries), but that is just a theory.  I'm thinking of asking for a hysterocopy to help determine that, just for my own knowledge.  But, I'm still believing in miracles over here and holding on to Hope with white knuckles!

Stay tuned....and, by all means, Keep those fingers crossed!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment