My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

S-U-C-C-E-S-S!!!!

It's been a looonngg, emotional, roller coster of a ride these past 9mths....but the ride has slowly come to a stop!  The storm clouds have parted revealing my long, awaited for RAINBOW!!  I'm am beside myself right now, filled with joy, excitement and overwhelmed with thankfulness. 

As you know from my last post, I had a really good feeling about my temps this cycle.  Last night I decided that if my temp was high agian this morning I would test first thing...and sure enough at 10dpo, I see a beautiful BFP starring back at me!


The first thing I did was get on my hands and knees and, in tears, give Glory to my Heavenly Father who has opened my womb once again and provided this Blessing.  I begged and pleaded with Him to let this baby grow and flourish, to be completely healthy and Full-Term! 
Words can not express how unbelievably happy I am.  I'm going to Believe with all my heart that this Pregnancy will go perfectly and THIS baby I WILL hold and cuddle in my arms in June 2012! (EDD: 6/15/12)

Okay, now I'm going to go let this marinate for a while...I'll be back with more later!  YYYIIIPPPPIIIEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment