My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

1st Lab results

Just got a call from Shelia.  She said my Progesterone levels are "excellent" (25.1 whatever that means), she she wants me to go down to one Prometrium a day instead of two, which will work out perfectly!  I can take it at night, when it's okay to be sleep and my half filled prescription will last me double as long.  See, it always works out!  And, she said my hcg levels look just fine for being so early in my pregnancy, they are currently at 100.  She wants me to go back to the lab tomorrow and give another sample so they can make sure it's rising and progressing properly.  The sucky part is, tomorrow is Friday, so I won't no anything until Monday, but I'm confident that my numbers will look great.  FYI: They are supposed to double every day, so by tomorrow they should at least be in the 200's. So, once I hear back again from Shelia on Monday, I guess she'll inform me of the next step and when Dr. Allison will see me.  I'm so happy with the news so far, every bit of good results just builds my confidence more and more with the pregnancy.  Thank you, Abba!

No comments:

Post a Comment