My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Enjoying my 33rd week at the BEACH!

Gulf Shores, AL

Glad we're staying at a place with an indoor pool... I'm sitting here watching the kids swim while it's thunderstorming outside. :-(  Of course last week was gorgeous everyday, go figure.  When we arrived yesterday it was lovely, the waters were a little nippy, but beautiful outside.  I knew there might be a chance of rain today, including a small chance tomorrow.  With tomorrow being our last full day here, I'm really hoping we'll be blessed with some sun before we leave.  Rain or Shine, the kids are enjoying their time in the pool and we are having a great time together.  I was able to swim some yesterday and it felt Oh So good on my big, pregnant body. :-)  I'll be getting back in for a swim in a little bit.  And I'll have to get the boys to take a pic of me in my cute maternity swimsuit!
Today, I am 33w5d's along and still feeling great!  I've been taking Zantac for the heartburn which has been virtually relieving me from all heartburn!....It's been wonderful!  I think both Jett and I are quickly running out of room.  His movements can be pretty uncomfortable now, at times.  He has his times of stillness (sleeping, I'm assuming), then his times of lots of activity.  He responds to my touch, which I love. <3  I had another ultrasound this past Monday, with Dr. Miller.  Everything is still looking absolutely perfect!...So Glad!  Jett is now weighing in at 5lbs 5oz (up a pound and a half in 3 weeks!)...pending Jett goes to 39wks (which I pray he does)..I do believe he will be my biggest babe yet.  He's still chilling upside down..lol.  He did not provide us with any good face shots this visit, he had his little hands right in front of his face.  She was able to get one shot that shows on chubby cheek, nose, and an eye (which I think may have been open).

I will go back and see Dr. Miller in 2wks, since he'll be out of town in 3wks.  All looks good though and my lil man is doing fabulous... that's all I could ever ask for!  Now, back to enjoying my babymoon with my three amigos. ;-)




How your baby's growing:
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment