My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

37 Weeks!

This week, medically, I am considered "Full Term"!! How exciting is that?! My lil man could come any minute and most likely be perfectly ready for life on the outside.  But, we want him to stay in for 13 more days at least...I really like the idea of carrying him to 39wks. :-)  Contractions, Pressure, and just overall body achiness has increased and the discomfort is growing right along with Jett daily. I've made it this far, what's a couple more weeks right?...sigh. I'm slowly but surely checking off my list of Things To Do Before Jett Comes.  I pulled my sewing machine out and made the cutest burp cloths for him and will have them monagrammed this week....here they are (pre-monagrammed)


Also, I started packing my hospital bags today, as much as I could anyway, there are a few things that will have to go in last minute.  But, I do feel way more prepared and organized with what I have done.  Tomorrow, Scott is going to clean the car for me then we're going to get his carseat in place.  I'm pretty sure that's about all I can do up to this point...now we just wait for the day to arrive.  I have an appt this week and two next week...next week is going to be KA-RAZY!  Will update more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment