My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 35

Well, I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow, so running just a wee bit behind on this update.  I had another ultrasound with Dr. Miller this week.  I was disappointed because Nadine, the u/s tech that always gets me such great pics, was out, so I didn't get any great pics. :-(  The doc did say, and I quote, "Your kid looks like a million bucks!".  That was so great to hear!  He's gone from 5lbs 5oz to 6lbs 3oz in 2wks!  I can't wait to see what he'll end up weighing on his birthday.  So, he's growing wonderfully and doing great...Thank you, Father.  My next ultrasound will be in 3wks, which is actually the same week my c-section is planned...so not much longer now!  I have noticed some more contractions and cramps, not many though, I would say at least 2-3 a day.  They're not very strong or painful, just uncomfortable.  I notice I get them more when I'm active and doing alot on my feet, so all the more reason to take it easy these last few weeks.  I really want to make it til my d-day.  I have a good feeling I will.

My oldest graduates from Middle School this weekend.  I can't believe how fast time has flown...my baby will be a highschooler at the same time we welcome his 3rd little brother into our family...so sweet. I can't wait to see the boys with him, helping, holding, making him laugh, teaching him. :-)  I know it will be an adjustment to our normal routine, but I have a feeling it will all go very smoothly and I'm excited to get started!

35 weeks
How Jett's doing this week:

 

How your baby's growing:

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon

No comments:

Post a Comment