My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moving on to Cycle 6 :-(

It's not looking good for a BFP for the June Cycle.  BFN's at 9 & 11dpo.  With an LP of 13, AF should be arriving in the next couple of days. *tear*  Oh, Well, what can I do, except try, try again.  As annoying as all this "trying" is, I still have hope that one day (hopefully one day THIS year) it will pay off.  Even though it seems like an eternity I've been TTC, really it's only been about 5months, so I guess these things just take time.  And, as much as I want a baby, like yesterday, I still want Father's timing, not my own.  All I can do is hope he has plans to bless me with another, but in this my future is uncertain.  In the past 5mths. I feel like I've literally tried everything!  So, I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing..charting, OPKing and Preseed (when needed).  I do have plans to eventually add some more supplements to my diet (when my money truck comes in) and I really need to get back into a good exercise routine.  The last two times I joined Jazzercise I got PG!  But, with money tight, at the moment, I'll have to stick to a homemade plan for now, and that's the ticket, actually STICKING to the routine...ugh, not one of my stronger suits.  I tell you what, there's nothing like living by Faith, believing and having hope in what you can't see, hear, or touch with hopes that one day it will manifest.  I think I'm going to hold off on praying for patience for awhile, I've had enough of that lesson. Ha!  The "July Plan" will soon be in the works....to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment