My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

June Plan interference

Well, that was awkward...We all know my DH is not Pro-TTC, so I've been doing him a favor by not enlightening him of my plans.  Recently I ordered more OPK's from Amazon and instead of arriving during the week (while DH is out) like they ALWAYS do, they ended up arriving yesterday, on a Sat., while DH was home!  He actually brought me the package! I about died.  Of course he wanted to know what was in it, then proceeded to open the package!  Let's just say he wasn't upset/angry about the tests, but wasn't happy, he was more annoyed, but in a joking way (hard to explain).  I think he thinks I'm just crazy, and I really believe he thinks because he doesn't WANT anymore he's NOT going to have anymore....I like to say he resides along the river, De Nile.  Our conversations are quite comical (frustratingly comical), we both couldn't be any more hard-headed when it comes to having a baby.  He tells me last night, I better not be trying to get pregnant, to which I reply, "Um, yes, I am", to which he replies, "Um, no you're not".  It's quite ridiculous really, but for me, where there's a Way...there's a Will!  He thinks he's slick by telling me he's going to regulate our BDing to once a month...LMBO on that one. We all know it only takes ONE perfectly timed BD to make a baby and  He knows he can't go more than a week anyway, besides I will rape him if I need to.  But, all kidding aside, seriously, this is not going to make my "plans" any easier.  Especially this cycle where most of my BDing was planned throughout the week, we rarely DTD during the week, so it will be quite obvious for me to initiate during that time.  I'll do what I can, but it looks like I'll have another "low rating" on the BDing this cycle.  Darn stubborn husband, has to make life so difficult, literally!
You know if must be really nice to have a Kind, Supportive husband who longs to have a baby just as much as his spouse, to Try Together, to be Excited to see a BFP together.  I've never been afforded this privilege. Instead I get De Nile and looks of Fear at the sight of a BFP, aren't I lucky?!

No comments:

Post a Comment