My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

32 weeks = 8 months!!

Life has been CrAzY!! Which is why I am already 32w5d and running late on updating my Blog...AHH!! :-) So, I will break up all the crazy happenings into 3 different posts...starting off with how I'm doing in week 32.
Like I said, week 32 has been crazy exhausting, just because there has been so much going on....because of this, I must say the back, legs, feet have been hurting more than normal.  Baby is doing wonderful and my body is doing an excellent job incubating lil man.  I had my reg OB appt yesterday.  Don't you just love waiting to see the doctor for almost an hour then actually spending a total of 5 mins with the doctor?! Um, NO!  But, that's how the cookie crumbles right now.  There's not too much to be done at my appts, besides the usual urine, weight & bp check, heartbeat and fundal measurement, which takes all of a few minutes.  Once any questions have been asked and answered, it's "Well, see you in two weeks".  I did hand in my final copy of my Birth Plan with a couple of changes: I added my Pediatricians names and said I DID want the Vitamin K (only because Jett will be getting his circumcision before we leave the hospital and he'll need that to help his blood coagulate).
But, I'm not complaining, I'm relived this pregnancy has been uneventful and I pray it stays that way til D-Day... just 43 days away now!  I have another u/s coming up in 4 days, I'm curious to see how big he is now, he feels humongous in there!  His pushes and rolls and pokes are getting ever stronger as he quickly is running out of space.  I love my big belly though and feeling him move around in it!  I'm going to miss my belly and am already mourning the idea that this may be the last time I ever get to experience it.  I do so look forward to meeting this little boy, can't wait to see who he looks like and what kind of little personality he has.  I haven't had very many Braxton Hicks contractions at all this pregnancy, which is fine by me.  I'm still dealing with horrible heartburn and hubby has been complaining about my snoring keeping him up at night...whoops..haha.  It's hard to keep my nasal passages open at night, thus the snoring.  I keep telling him, it's almost over, he only has to deal with it a little while longer.  Whereas I have to deal with his snoring for the rest of my life, so yeah, I think he can handle it! ;-) 
Now that my shower is over (yay), I've been enjoying being able to pick things up for baby here and there and getting everything organized.  I purchased a really cute wooden shelf at Target yesterday and set it up with all his stuff.  All of his clothes, blankets, towels, etc. (so far)  have been washed and put away.  I have a few more things I want to buy and I'm thinking I'll pack our bags around 36wks. THEN, I should be READY!  More later....

How your baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment