My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

31 weeks...

Oh my! The weeks are rolling by so fast, I'm falling behind on my blogging. I had a feeling that was going to happen now that I'm getting so close to delivery...only 8 more weeks!  I don't feel like my belly has gotten a whole lot bigger the past few weeks, but I'm sure it has.  I do feel like my skin is really tight, I'm all baby! 

My shower is only 6 days away and we're all looking forward to picking up DD from the airport in just 4 days!  I have no idea who to expect to show up, only a few RSVP's have rolled in, so it will be a surprise I guess.

I've finally planned a long awaited for vacation getaway for me and my boys, so excited!  Unfortunately Scott can't come because of work.  It will be nice to spend some time on the beach and in the pools with my boys before their brother is added to the mix...one last little babymoon :-). I can't wait!  Only 2 weeks til VACAY!

The pregnancy is quickly coming to it's grand finale. I'm so thankful that this pregnancy has been so wonderful and complication free, I pray it will continue to be like that, all the way through delivery til Jett is safely in my arms.

Here's what's going on with lil man this week:

How your baby's growing:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment