My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OB Checkup 26w4d

My checkup went well today.  I had to drink the Glucola and give 3 vials of blood. Ew.


HB sounded great at 153bpm, fundal height measured on target, and I've gained around 16lbs so far (not bad).  I spoke with her about the Cyst and she said she is unsure whether she will be able to do anything about it during the surgery.  She said it depends on how everything goes and how everything looks when she's in there.  She said it's tricky when doing something like removing a cyst during surgery when she has to contend with lots of extra blood and blood vessels that could potentially be in the way.  She wouldn't want to cause me unnecessary bleeding or, at the worst, end up having to remove the whole ovary (I surely don't want that either!)  So we'll have to see.  But, she did say, if anything, she could take a fluid sample to have tested so we can know what's going on with it.  She even said sometimes they tend to go back down once the pregnancy is over.  I'll just be praying that whenever and however, it goes away and all my baby making parts stay intact.  About a Pediatrician, she was unable to find one who would be willing to do the circ later (no surprise there), so she will be doing it before I leave.  She did recommend me a Pediatric group that she thinks will be a good fit for me and my birth plan and gave me the contact info.  And I got my Prenatal Massage permission slip :-)...yippie. 
ALSO, today starts my every 2 weeks visits!....You know what that means!!!....We're getting cloooossser.
And my D-day has been confirmed with the hospital for Friday, June 8th @ 12pm!

Good visit.  Can't wait to get another sneak peek of Jett in 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment