My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

29 weeks...

All's well in the land of pregnancy.  I had my regular 2 week checkup this past week.  I had more action sitting in the waiting room for an hour while Jett kicked me like crazy then I did in the actual appointment.  Baby's heartbeat sounded great as usual, my weigh and fundal height is on target.  Doc told me to keep up the good work and sent me on my way. :-)  I will have my next appts in about a week, my 3wk u/s with Dr. Miller and then my 2wk again the following day.  I've been having lots of RLP and pressure in my abdomen, some of which I think is from the weight of the pregnancy.  Baby is nice and active, especially in the morning and evening.  Scott's been working lots of overtime, so we've been missing him around home.  It's really nice to have the extra $$ right now though, with baby coming and bills to pay.  Yesterday, the boys and I spent a fun time in the Park, it was nice to get out and enjoy the beauty of Father's Creation.

29 weeks

My Handsome Boys...Love them so much!







And little Jett's progression this week:


How your baby's growing:

Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment