My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

12 week check in..

12 weeks finds me dealing with a cold...yuck...sneezing, stuffy nose, post nasal drip and itchy throat...total grossness.  Baby's doing well though and that's all the matters.  Hopefully, this cold will pass quickly.  My belly's starting to pop out a little bit more now, so I'm hoping to go do a little maternity clothes shopping this weekend.



Good news, my nurse called me with the second blood results testing the Antibody in my blood.  The results how that it has remain stabilized, which is good.  If baby has done well with this level, it should not affect baby in the future.  They will continue to test the levels once a month to keep an eye on it.  My first appt. with the Perintologist is in 10 days, so hopefully I'll get a better understanding of what all this means, I may even get to see my little babe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment