My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hurry Up & Wait... Is Becoming the Story of Cycle 6

So, get this, I'm on CD22 and still no Ovulation!  I've had signs of Ovulation, but no + OPK or temp rise.  This is the latest I've ever O'ed in my Charting Cycle History (5mths)!  I'm beginning to wonder if I'll even O at all.  I'm past wondering wth is going on or why this is happening.  Sometimes O can be delayed by great amounts of stress, sickness, medications, etc....all of which has NOT been affecting me!  I pretty much gave up on any kind of scheduling or BDing.  I will keep using my OPK's and BD if and when I ever get a +.  According to my CM and CP I should have O'ed by now.  Over this past weekend my OPK's were so dark, it was hard to distinguish, but I could tell they were not quite + yet, so I figured the next day they would be, but nothing, if fact by the end of the weekend they actually started to lighten up! UGH!  Saying I'm Frustrated is an understatement.  But what can do, but do what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks...Wait....And hope that the Wait will SOON be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment