My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Registered, Admitted, and Ready!

Went to get Pre-Admitted today.  Got my hospital bands on, answered questions, signed papers, gave blood and urine and got to listen to the hb for a sec.  All looks good and I'm all set to go in the morning!  Doing good, emotionally, the real nerves haven't kicked in yet.  Kind of in a state of just "Can't believe he will not be in my belly anymore". Physically, I'm really tired today and have been in the bed since I've been home.  I've been laying here feeling him move all around and cherishing the last moments of it, there sure is nothing like it!  I hope he's ready to come out of there...lol.
My mom and step-dad are on their way and should be here any minute, looking forward to them being here with me.  We will all go to the hospital bright and early in the morning, I have to be there at 5:30am with surgery commencing at 7:30am!  My sister and my father-in-law are also planning on being there early, so I'll have a nice team of support around me.
I have my instructions and know right where to go, praying it goes quickly and smoothly and baby and I can get to resting and bonding soon.  Exciting!! Pics and Birth Story Coming Soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment