My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

21 weeks and getting ever so closer...

The days are fast approaching when I will hold my sweet Jett in my arms and the excitement grows daily.  I love him so much already!  I've started purchasing items for him here and there, which has been so fun, especially when I get great deals!  I found an awesome swing on Craigslist the other day, for $20! And me, Scott and the boys went all the way to the Westbank to pick it up last night, I love it!  Today I turned it on and watched it sway back and forth for a few moments as I daydreamed about my baby enjoying it soon.  Also, I'm awaiting a Pack N Play that I ordered to arrive today and can't wait to put it together!  The plans that were only a hopeful dream are starting to become a reality and I'm overwhelmed with Gratefulness & Joy!  Only the weekend seperates me from seeing my little one again, Monday!  I'm hoping I get some good shots to admire this time.

Here's me and Jett growing together...

21 weeks

I've been feeling the best I have in the pregnancy so far...rarely get m/s, heartburn has lessened, and my energy has returned.  My only complaint is my lower back which aches when I do too much and sometimes I can feel my belly stretching, and the pressure that goes along with that is not always the most comfortable.  But, I'm still enjoying every second and trying to enjoy each day before it passes.  Daddy is the only one who still hasn't been able to feel you move yet, our timing is always off, but he'll feel it soon.  I was just feeling you this morning and wondering what you were doing in there...stretching, fliping, kicking, punching, doing a handstand...haha...wish I could see in there!

Here's how big you've grown so far...

 

How your baby's growing:

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment