My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

My Rainbow has a gender!!!


Dearest Jett Joseph,
Today I saw you as the precious little boy that you are.  You were snuggled up, laying towards my spine, making it kind of hard to see you.  My heart was so happy to finally know.  Now, I can talk to you and call you by name, so you can get to know mommy's voice very well.  Your brothers and daddy already had a hunch you were a boy and were joyfully validated when they heard you were one.  Your DD and PawPaw were waiting patiently and excitedly in the waiting room, they could not come in to see because we had reached our people limit.  Right after you were revealed, your daddy and brothers ran out into the waiting room to share the good news with them and trade places so they could come in and see you for themselves.  We all gazed upon your little ultrasound image and fell more in love.  We all can't wait to meet you, hold you, kiss you, and love you! 


The appointment with Dr. Miller went well.  Jett is growing perfectly strong and healthy.  Scott gave a blood sample and we are awaiting the results.  We're hoping the antigen to my antibody does not show up in his blood, which would mean the threat will be decreased for baby.  But, so far, Jett is unphased by any of it and doing very well.  He also checked the blood flow in Jett's brain which showed to be flowing at a normal rate.  We will go back in three weeks for our next visit.  Tomorrow, is my next Prenatal visit with Dr. Allison.  It would be great if she did her own u/s and I could get some good pics.  Guess, we'll see.
18 wks 3days


No comments:

Post a Comment