My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Announcement has been made!!

It was a beautiful and exciting Thanksgiving Day!  An exciting day because I would finally be sharing with all of my dearest friends and family my sweet secret!  I'm really proud of myself for maintaining my secret for as long as I did (1 day shy of 11wks)!  I was so nervous at the beginning of the pregnancy and couldn't bare going through another mc in front of everyone.  I'm glad I waited and most of all I'm glad this pregnancy has continued on and has been a very strong and healthy one.  Thankful for answered prayers!!  A select few already knew, but the majority did not.  I was waiting til Thanksgiving so we could tell DH's family in person.  I wasn't sure how I was going to break the news, just figured I'd let it happen however it was supposed to happen.  But, I did have plans to take some "Announcement" pics later that day.  Pics that would say it all!  As soon as we got in my FIL's house, he started showing me his new liquor and wondering what I wanted to drink.  At first, I just nonchalantly mentioned I was good with water and did not want anything else.  But, he continued making comments about drinking, which we usually enjoy to do when we're together, so I knew I had to just come out with it already.  I shared the news and everyone was surprised, but happy.  Thankfully, I haven't been met with any negativity this pregnancy, like in the past.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family.  Then it was out to the porch to take our special pics....

Announcement Pic #1
# 4 Joining The Crew in June!

Announcement Pic #2

Our Little June Bug!


I uploaded our pics to FB and my family web page as soon as we got home, then the word was OUT!
We've received so much love and excitement from everyone.  It feels good to finally have so many to share my joy with!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore these announcement pictures! I do hope you get these framed!!

    ReplyDelete