My Rainbow is thiiiissss BIG...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

8wks already!

So thankful these early weeks seem to be going by fast.  I don't really like the 1st trimester, can't visibly see or feel the baby yet, just a bunch of funky symptoms.  The 8th weeks has brought along some mild nausea with it, which is making me feel pretty icky...just praying it doesn't get worse.  Good news is...I'm more than halfway through the 1st tri.  I really looking forward to my next appt..less than 3 wks away now...I can't wait to see my little sweetie again!  Thanksgiving will be a couple of days later and we'll start sharing our exciting news with more family and friends...that will be fun. 

Just so relived this pregnancy has gone so well...definitely an answered prayer.  Each day that passes fills me with more and more excitement that one day soon I'll finally get to cuddle my rainbow baby!

Oh yeah, this coming week I have my consultation with the "Pro-VBAC" Dr...Dr. Lap at Touro.  That appt will be the deciding factor as to whether I will be having another scheduled C-section or will have another dream come true of being allowed the opportunity to birth my baby naturally.  Keeping hope alive and Always believing in the impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment